Monday 9 March 2015


Hello there, well what a busy old week we've been having at Planet Design, quite a few contracts finishing up this week, and other work building up. It's hard to work with the weather we've been having that's for sure, I don't know what it's like in your office but its been really hot in ours. The alterations to our own office are slowly moving forward plasterers and painters in this week to get the back area underway, and a new kitchen put in place. I worked out the other day we have been in our current office for 19 years, and funnily enough it still feels nice when you walk in. So anyhow without further delay here's this weeks design/inspiration installment for you all to enjoy. Lots of residential cool and calming interiors, I figure we need that these days what with how we work, the constant pressures. So even if you only see one image in here this week that makes you go back and have a closer look, then I have achieved what we set out to do.



What a beautiful piece of furniture

















This is definitely not me






































Weren't we so funny back then














Beautiful steel joinery




To think we used to think that this was OK, and today the only difference is that we install small screens between them.



I'd love to dine here







































Loved the look on the dogs face



That's all for this week, so I'm off to book my flights and plan a big trip to Europe in a couple of months time.
Have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment