Monday 2 June 2014




Good morning to you all. Well Queens birthday weekend has come and gone, we've had some weather here that's for sure, this weekend was amazing, clear blue shies, and frosts!!!!! Still very nice though, I do like a good early morning frost, makes you want to stay in bed and spends hours pouring over your I-pad looking at nice places to live and to want to be. I also spent some time a week or so back at a very nice little boutique hotel in Auckland and it got me thinking about the design of these unique little establishments, so this week there are some pretty nice images of some hotels for you to view as well. So here's this weeks installment, places, interiors, and great style. Enjoy. 








I still haven't figured out how the basin and tap was made to seemingly disappear here.









I love spaces like this, kind of talk to the hand spaces, I'm not here.


























Salvador Dali's home in Spain.





















What a great garden tool shed this is. It even has a barbecue!!!!! Live need not be boring eh?










Boutique hotels, they seem to fill them with every piece of furniture that your parents put in the bach, but they work and make you feel real good about in them.


I love the treatment the designers have done here







Now this house made me stop. The quality of the design and the finish is just amazing. I am going to make it my mission to fins out where this place is and bring you more of this. It is amazing.


And check out the view.....













Timber and breeze blocks, oh yeah I like a lot.



Hmmmm what do you think/ Sometimes you get find a place and you go "wow, that's amazing", and to be honest that's what i thought here. but the more I looked at it the more I came to the view point "well does it work, could you live in this space". I mean it looks pretty groovy and very modern but how realistic is this space. Sorry it doesn't do it for me.




No comments:

Post a Comment