Monday 6 January 2014


Hello, once again, I trust that you have all had an invigorating break, and are getting ready to rush headlong in 2014. I've been doing a lot of soul searching about things on my break that's for sure, about what is important, and more to the point who is important to me, and how I will go about dealing with that this year. This blog has become important as I try in my own small way to spread the word that inspiration can pretty much be taken from anywhere, and be seen in everything. Clever ideas, smart thinking, the use of materials and colours to transform the mundane into something exciting, and vibrant. I hope that you will get this from this blog. So some images may not mean that much to you as an individual, but it may just twig a thought in some of you and get you inspired to do something the same or similar. "I can do that", is what it's all about.
I wont say that much about the images unless I feel that it is something pretty special or there is something in it that is noteworthy, rather just let the images speak for themselves.
Enjoy











Without doubt one of the most beautiful buildings in the world. Frank Lloyd Wright's Falling waters, designed and built long before many of us were born, yet still as modern and contemporary as anything today,































































































































That's it for this week, hope you see or saw something that you can associate with, and I can see from the amount of back dated images that I have collected over the break there is certainly no shortage of brilliant design and inspiration happening all around the world. Glad that I could bring some of this you.

No comments:

Post a Comment